Gain the home purchase advantage by getting pre-qualified with GMFS Mortgage before you start your search for your dream home. Being pre-qualified gives sellers the peace of mind knowing you will be able to get home financing after the purchase contract is signed, which can improve your negotiating position over other buyers.
Popular Home Purchase Loans:
- A Conforming Fixed Rate loan can be used to refinance your home (max. loan amount is $424,100)
- FHA loan is typically the most flexible mortgage product with lower minimums for down payment and credit score, while allowing a higher debt-to-income (DTI) ratio
- USDA Rural Development loans offer 100% financing for properties in eligible rural area designated by USDA and can be used to purchase your primary residence or refinance for rate term
- VA loans are typically the best option for first time home buyers if one of the borrowers is a U.S. military veteran
- See more Loan Options (e.g. First Time Buyer, Second Home/Investment property, etc.)
Home Buyer Resources
- Home Loan Process
- Calculate: How much mortgage can I afford?
- Calculate: How much mortgage can I qualify for?
- Other Mortgage Calculators
- Mortgage Educational Resources
- Providing Requested Documents
- More Home Buying Resources
Ready to get Pre-Qualified OR learn how to become eligible for a home loan?
GMFS MORTGAGE CUSTOMER REVIEWS
The lender, Neil, is always kind and responsive. Even though I sometimes sent an email with questions at night, he always replied an email just few minute later. All the procedure was very smooth and fast. I strongly recommend him, Neil, to anyone who is looking for a reliable, experienced, and professional lender in Mobile, AL. I would like to work with Neil if I have another opportunity to buy a house again.
Dahye C. GMFS Mortgage Customer
Ryan and his team worked with us as our situations changed through buying our new home. Always flexible, attentive and understanding.
Andrew B. GMFS Mortgage Customer
Jackie Dykes was extremely easy to work with and helped my husband and I tremendously through the home buying process. I highly recommend GMFS Mortgage!
Jillian M. GMFS Mortgage Customer
Nicole Faulk and GMFS Mortgage were very easy to deal with. I started the application online and out of town. Was able to complete the necessary steps quickly. Nicole worked with me diligently and was able to move my closing up to accommodate my move schedule. Today, I received a pleasant surprise in the mail, GMFS had made a contribution to the local children’s hospital in my name. Oh, she was also instrumental in helping find good affordable insurance for my new home.