GMFS Mortgage is CHANGING LIVES with local community support!
We owe our success to the great communities we lend in and our great people working at GMFS Mortgage. We have a strong tradition of supporting our local communities in both good times and tough times. We strive to participate in many philanthropic and community groups, such as assisting in building homes, raising money through sponsorship, donating significant funds, increasing awareness of important causes, and much more.
Community Health & Well-Being
- Pennington Biomedical Research Center
- Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center
- Video: GMFS Mortgage – Proud Corporate Partner of Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center
- Podcast: Ethan Bush discusses the services provided by Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center in Baton Rouge
- OLOL Hospital
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
- Habitat for Humanity
- Rebuilding Together
- Video: May 24, 2016 “WAFB 9 viewers and GMFS Surprise Revive225 Church Ministry Targeted by Thieves”
- Video: Dec. 24 2015 “WBRZ viewers and GMFS help man living in deplorable conditions celebrate sweetest Christmas”
- Video: Dec. 3, 2015 “GMFS Pledges to Help Baton Rouge Man Living in Condemnable Home”