Current Job Openings
Processing Assistant / Loan Processor - Covington, LAPosition: Processing Assistant / Loan Processor
We are growing! We are interested in expanding our capacity to provide mortgage loans to homebuyers, and we are looking for an experienced Loan Processor/Loan Processing Assistant to join our team. The successful applicant will be responsible for accurately managing residential real estate loan documentation through our established systems, and reviewing it to ensure it’s completed in full and complies with current policies. We encourage all who are qualified and want to work with a dynamic and highly productive team to apply.
Strong compensation plan including salary + Commission + Benefits
Location: 119 Terra Bella Blvd Covington, LA 70433
Please e-mail resumes to Stephanie Machado at [email protected]
•Data entry utilizing out Loan Operating System – Encompass
•Review initial loan approval and work with borrower to gather appropriate supporting documentation
•Collect required documentation for the loan approval
•Effectively communicate with all associated parties of the transaction in both verbal and written form
•Keeps current on guidelines and regulations
•Previous processing experience preferred
•Basic knowledge of underwriting terminology or ability to learn
•Strong attention to detail and accuracy
•Effective written and verbal communication skills
•Good PC and software applications skills
•Highly organized and detail oriented
•Positive attitude and displays excellent customer service skills
Jr. Processor - GMFS Mortgage SherwoodThe Bickley Team is looking for an experienced Junior Processor to join their award-winning team. If you have experience as a Loan Processor or Loan Officer’s Assistant and you meet the qualifications listed below, please submit your resume to Toby Arceneaux for consideration.
Location: GMFS Mortgage Sherwood – 4561 Durham Place Suite C, Baton Rouge, LA 70816
Our ideal candidate will be able to do the following:
- Coordinate and set up new real estate loan transactions
- Data entry in Floify and Encompass
- Review purchase agreements and request missing documentation from real estate agents
- Gather borrower documents based on automated underwriting findings
- Accurately fill out an 1003
- Issue initial RESPA disclosures
- Order third party verifications utilizing Day 1 certainty process
- You have at least 1 year experience using Encompass
- Your work style is detail-oriented and organized
- You have experience walking borrowers through e-signing over the phone
- You are able to provide top-notch customer service in escalated situations
- You have basic knowledge of underwriting terminology
- You have good PC skills (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- You must have a positive attitude!
Please submit resumes to Toby Arceneaux at [email protected]
“The GMFS motto is ‘changing lives,’ but by providing cancer prevention to employees, GMFS could be saving lives! I feel truly blessed to work for a company that cares and gives so much as if we are all one big extended family.” – Dawn Pitarro, GMFS Closing Specialist
Why Start a Career with GMFS Mortgage?
- “CHANGING LIVES” is not just a slogan, it’s the core value that drives every decision and action we take
- GMFS Mortgage recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Baton Rouge in 2016, 2017 & 2018!
- Our avg. customer feedback rating is 4.8 stars out of 5 possible with over 2,300 customer reviews
- Multiple recognition and awards by local voters for Best of Best Mortgage Company including recently for our Lafayette, LA and Macon, GA branches
- Since 1999, more than 100,000 customers in multiple states resulting in over $18 billion in funding
- Largest Louisiana operated mortgage lender as published in the Baton Rouge Business Reports’ annual “Real Estate Report” released July 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Very experienced staff of career mortgage professionals (many with 10-20 years in the industry)
- A+ rating with Better Business Bureau and winner of their Torch Award for Marketplace Trust
- Strong record of financial and “sweat equity” community support
- GMFS employees can participate in optional “Wear Jeans to Work” payroll deduction program which raises funds throughout the year for families in need.
Of our 250+ employees, a remarkable 39% have at least 5 years of career service with GMFS, while an incredible 14% have at least 10 years of career service!
(last updated June. 2018)
Why I Work at GMFS Mortgage
“GMFS is a successful mortgage company that treats employees like professional adults and makes a difference in the community.”
Tim S. – QC, >2 years @ GMFS
“Wanting to help people get the “All American Dream”…..A House of their own.”
Jackie D. – Sales, >7 years @ GMFS
“Started as an intern and really liked working with the people here.”
Scott M. – IT, >14 years @ GMFS
“Started in the industry as a receptionist and moved to closing.”
Lois R. – Operations, >14 years @ GMFS
“GMFS has a great team from top to bottom!”
Sherri. N – Operations, >5 years @ GMFS
Video: Introduction to GMFS Mortgage in Baton Rouge, LA
GMFS Employee Appreciation Day Video
The Retail division of GMFS LLC is Doing Business as “GMFS Mortgage” in the states of Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina and Texas.