USDA Rural Development Income Limits 2023
USDA Rural Development Loan Income Limits 2023
Great news! Recently, USDA Rural Development increased the 2023 Income Limits for the Single Family Guaranteed Loan Program. Higher limits mean more people will now fall within the income guidelines for USDA RD loans.
New Income Limits for Most Parishes:
- 1-4 People in household: $110,650
- 5-8+ People in household: $146,050
Different states may have different income limits.
Get Pre-Qualified for a USDA RD loan today!
GMFS Mortgage is a top lender for USDA RD and our award-winning team is ready to help you. Visit gmfsmortgage.com/get-started to request a free consultation today!
USDA Rural Development Recognition for GMFS Mortgage:
- GMFS Mortgage #1 USDA Lender in Louisiana 2023
- GMFS Mortgage #1 USDA Lender in Louisiana 2022, #11 Nationwide
- GMFS Mortgage named USDA Lender of the Year 2021
- GMFS Mortgage Loan Officer #1 USDA Lender in Louisiana, #3 Nationwide 2021
- GMFS Mortgage ranked top lender in #1 Louisiana and #5 in Alabama, #10 nationwide for USDA Rural Development Loans for 2020 (source)
- GMFS Mortgage ranked top lender in #1 Louisiana and #5 in Alabama for USDA Rural Development Loans for 2019
- GMFS Mortgage Loan Officer has been verified #1 Rural Development originator in U.S. for 2016 and 2017
- June 2018: GMFS Top 25 Producer – Arkansas for the period of 10/1/15 – 9/30/17
- Fiscal year 2017: ranked top lender in Louisiana
- Fiscal year 2016: GMFS #1 Lender – Louisiana
- June 2016: Charlene Richard of GMFS Named USDA Rural Development Underwriter of the Year
- Fiscal year 2015: GMFS #1 Lender – Louisiana