Rising Home Equity Can be a Smart Way to Get Cash & Consolidate Debt
As home values continue to rise, GMFS Mortgage has been helping homeowners like you use the untapped equity in your house as a tool to consolidate higher interest debt and to provide cash for other needs, such as, remodeling, adding on to your home, investment property, tuition, vacation or even business capital.
- Possibly lower your monthly mortgage payment by decreasing or eliminating mortgage insurance
- Consolidate your higher interest rate debt into only one payment
- Cash in your hand for other needs
- Improve your credit and your monthly cash flow
- Consolidate your 1st mortgage and a HELOC into one loan
Note: By refinancing your existing loan, your total finance charges may be higher over the life of the loan
Always consult with a tax advisor concerning tax implications of your mortgage.
Wondering when should I refinance my house?
Wondering should I refinance to get rid of PMI?
Wondering how to refinance your home?
Want to Apply for a Refinance or Get a Free, No-Obligation Consultation?