Keys For Service
GMFS Mortgage is proud to offer Keys For Service, a down payment and closing cost assistance program available for eligible Louisiana First Responders and Teachers! GMFS has partnered with Louisiana Housing Corporation to provide this unique program.
Features & Eligibility
This is a FORGIVABLE assistance offering that can be paired with both Conventional and Government first and repeat mortgages.
- up to 4% down payment assistance – can also be used towards closing costs
- available for first-time homebuyers and repeat buyers
- competitive interest rates
- No AMI
Some Qualifications Include:
- *active, full time employment at city, parish or state police, fire department or paramedic. Active, regular, full time employee of a state, parish, city or private school board, holding a Louisiana teacher’s certificate
- income must be less than $110,000
Over 150,000 customers and $30 billion in residential mortgage funding in 23 states
Processing, underwriting, and closing under same roof means smooth & predictable closings
A+ rating with BBB and winner of Torch Award for Marketplace Trust
GMFS staff has an avg. of 14+ years of mortgage industry experience
Prepayment penalty may apply if the loan is paid off earlier than the terms specified in the loan documents
*Not a commitment to lend. All loans subject to credit and property approval. The following terms are for illustrative purposes only. Rates, payments, and loans terms vary by consumer based on their individual qualifying information. The payment amount illustrated does not include the amounts for taxes, property insurance, or mortgage insurance.
|Loan Term||Down Payment||Annual Percentage Rate||Estimated Monthly Payment|
|30 year fixed rate||10% (90% LTV)||4.75%||$1,043|