Freddie Mac Home Possible Loan
Home Possible loan is designed for creditworthy, low- to moderate-income borrowers, with expanded eligibility for financing homes in designated low-income, minority, and disaster-impacted communities.
Home Possible Loan Features
- Low down payment – Up to 95% financing for home purchase with many borrower flexibilities
- Flexible source of funds – can be used for your down payment and closing costs with no minimum contribution required from your own funds
- Conventional home financing with cancellable monthly Mortgage Insurance (MI) – helps you save money
- Homeownership education – helps you get ready to buy a home and be prepared for the responsibility of homeownership. The Freddie Mac required homeowner education training is available online at http://www.freddiemac.com/creditsmart
- For purchase and Rate Term Refi only
- Primary residence only
- Borrowers cannot own other property
- Does not provide Cash on Hand
- Non-occupant co-borrowers are not allowed
Swipe left to see more reviews
Hands down, the absolute best mortgage company to work with from beginning to end.
Jamie S. GMFS Mortgage Customer
Thursday July 22, 2021
It was great working with Brian. He was efficient, informative, knowledgable and able to meet my tight deadline to refinance with ease. I highly recommend Brian Bateman to anyone who wants top quality service in the mortgage industry.
Beth F. GMFS Mortgage Customer
Wednesday July 21, 2021
Todd and the entire staff took extra care to accommodate an out of town,
Technically challenged client. They helped me through the entire process.
I am most appreciate of their guidance and help.
Jo Ann G. GMFS Mortgage Customer
Tuesday July 20, 2021
The Baton Rouge office made every effort to accommodate an out-of-town applicant. They were most cooperative and kept me abreast of everything I don’t know
JoAnn G. GMFS Mortgage Customer
Tuesday July 20, 2021
Easiest mortgage experience I’ve had. Blake is great to deal with-extremely fast responses and made buying a home stress-free.
Jonathan P. GMFS Mortgage Customer
Monday July 19, 2021
Over 130,000 customers and $24 billion in residential mortgage funding in 23 states
Processing, underwriting, and closing under same roof means smooth & predictable closings
A+ rating with BBB and winner of Torch Award for Marketplace Trust
GMFS staff has an avg. of 14+ years of mortgage industry experience
*Not a commitment to lend. All loans subject to credit and property approval. The following terms are for illustrative purposes only. Rates, payments, and loans terms vary by consumer based on their individual qualifying information. The payment amount illustrated does not include the amounts for taxes, property insurance, or mortgage insurance.
|Loan Term||Down Payment||Annual Percentage Rate||Estimated Monthly Payment|
|30 year fixed rate||10% (90% LTV)||4.75%||$1,043|