Freddie Mac HomeOne
Freddie Mac has created a new mortgage program for First Time Homebuyers. The main difference between HomeOne and Home Possible is that HomeOne does not have any income or geographic limits.
- Up to 97% financing for home purchase or rate-term refi
- No Income or Geographic Limits
- Flexible source of funds – can be used for your down payment and closing costs with no minimum contribution required from your own funds
- No Reserves required
- Conventional home financing with cancellable monthly Mortgage Insurance (MI) – helps you save money
- One Borrower must be a first time home buyer (meaning no ownership interest in a residential property for past three years)
- 30 Year Fixed only
- All borrowers must occupy the property
- Primary residence only
- Homeownership education required if all borrowers are first time buyers – helps you get ready to buy a home and be prepared for the responsibility of homeownership. The Freddie Mac required homeowner education training is available online at http://www.freddiemac.com/creditsmart
- Borrowers can own other property
- Mortgage Insurance is required for LTV (Loan-to-Value) greater than 80%
Swipe left to see more reviews
Hands down, the absolute best mortgage company to work with from beginning to end.
Jamie S. GMFS Mortgage Customer
Thursday July 22, 2021
It was great working with Brian. He was efficient, informative, knowledgable and able to meet my tight deadline to refinance with ease. I highly recommend Brian Bateman to anyone who wants top quality service in the mortgage industry.
Beth F. GMFS Mortgage Customer
Wednesday July 21, 2021
Todd and the entire staff took extra care to accommodate an out of town,
Technically challenged client. They helped me through the entire process.
I am most appreciate of their guidance and help.
Jo Ann G. GMFS Mortgage Customer
Tuesday July 20, 2021
The Baton Rouge office made every effort to accommodate an out-of-town applicant. They were most cooperative and kept me abreast of everything I don’t know
JoAnn G. GMFS Mortgage Customer
Tuesday July 20, 2021
Easiest mortgage experience I’ve had. Blake is great to deal with-extremely fast responses and made buying a home stress-free.
Jonathan P. GMFS Mortgage Customer
Monday July 19, 2021
Over 130,000 customers and $24 billion in residential mortgage funding in 23 states
Processing, underwriting, and closing under same roof means smooth & predictable closings
A+ rating with BBB and winner of Torch Award for Marketplace Trust
GMFS staff has an avg. of 14+ years of mortgage industry experience
*Not a commitment to lend. All loans subject to credit and property approval. The following terms are for illustrative purposes only. Rates, payments, and loans terms vary by consumer based on their individual qualifying information. The payment amount illustrated does not include the amounts for taxes, property insurance, or mortgage insurance.
|Loan Term||Down Payment||Annual Percentage Rate||Estimated Monthly Payment|
|30 year fixed rate||10% (90% LTV)||4.75%||$1,043|