GMFS Mortgage #2 Best Place to Work in B.R.
The Greater Baton Rouge Business Report has named GMFS Mortgage #2 Best Place to Work for 2018! GMFS Mortgage was also named a Best Places to Work in 2016 & 2017.
The rankings of the winning companies were released September 26th and GMFS Mortgage ranked 2nd out of 50 in the Large Baton Rouge, LA companies category! This survey and awards program was created in 2014 to identify, recognize and honor the best places of employment in Baton Rouge, Louisiana benefiting its economy, its workforce and businesses.
Things GMFS Mortgage Employees Love:
- Flexible hours
- Back-up child and elder care
- Family events
- Putt putt golfing in the office
- Tickets to sport and entertainment events
- Talent show with spouses at annual crawfish boil
- Christmas season “Reindeer Games” with cash prizes
Top Employee Incentive or Bonus Programs:
- “Greatness in action” employee recognition program
- Recognition at annual crawfish boil
- Top performers rewarded with cash bonuses, tickets for events and expense-paid trips
Read about the Top 5 2018 Best Places to Work Winners for Baton Rouge, LA companies with 250 or more U.S. employees.
To be considered for participation, companies had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Have at least 15 employees working in Baton Rouge
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business
- Be a publicly or privately held business or government entity/municipality
- Have a facility in Baton Rouge
- Must be in business a minimum of 1 year
Companies from across the region entered the two-part process to determine the Best Places to Work in Baton Rouge. The first part consisted of evaluating each company’s workplace policies, practices, and demographics. This part of the process was worth approximately 25% of the total evaluation. The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. This part of the process was worth approximately 75% of the total evaluation. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final rankings. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration and survey process in Baton Rouge and also analyzed the data and used their expertise to determine the final rankings.